Here I list some of the projects I’ve contributed to; especially the projects I am proud of.
- 2014: A type system for Continuation Calculus.
- 2013: Time-based Modeling and Verification of Flow Systems in UPPAAL (Bachelor’s thesis).
- 2010: Evolutie van Multiple Inheritance in Python.
- VanHElsing (4th place in FOF division) and Satallax‑MaLeS (1st place in THF division), Automated Theorem Provers entered for CASC-J7 2014.
- SuperMarx, an aggregator of supermarket products.
- islang, or the Inductive Scripting Language, a small functional programming language with C++ as target, written in C++.
- roerei, a tool for Premise Selection on Coq proofs, written in OCaml.
- Ruuster, an aggregator of schedules for multiple universities.
splang, a compiler for the Simple Programming Language in Haskell (for the Compiler Construction course at the RU).
- RUnieuws, a scraper of the previously hidden news website of the RU (defunct).
For more of my work, visit my GitHub page.